Monday, June 27, 2011

Mod Vintage Life

Oh I'm so flattered that Nita at Mod Vintage Life has featured the green table I painted last week on this week's

!!!

If you haven't yet, you should give her blog a peek. I've been following her for some time. She has tons of great ideas and pictures of her own home, along with inspiring photos of other homes she either visits in her Open House Sunday edition or from other designers.

Here is a photo from Nita's recent $20 kitchen makeover. 

And one of her most recent projects - this adorable periwinkle table.


On a random note, I'm going to have to post pictures of the awesome huge skeleton key and the vegetable strainer (I think? I'm using it as a key/junk holder on the entryway table! lol) that I got today at the thrifts on my way home after work. I'll try to get those up sometime soon. I love finding uses for things other than what they were intended for!

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment