Sunday, June 19, 2011

A little "Spritz of Lime"


"Spritz of Lime" is the name of the color I chose for my new sofa table and I'm loving how it turned out! I think it's just the burst of energy the living room / dining room of my apartment needed =)

Before:



I originally considered painting the cane a creamy white, but after painting it all green I decided I like it and I'm going to keep it how it is. It's been a while since I painted a piece of furniture a bright, funky color (the side table next to my sofa is a bright coral) so this was really fun to paint.

And also as promised, the finished product of the small table I painted a while back. It's now in my bedroom with the TV on it. Not exactly my original plan for it (I had planned to sell it) but we needed a table for the TV and it works perfectly, so I'm going to keep it for now. Please ignore the ugly cords underneath it =P



Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You got all moved in. I love this sofa table so much! That was a great find for $20! Perfect for a dining room. Love the color. You should link it up to my Mod Mix Monday party. I'll be putting the new one up tonight and it will run all week. Super cute. I love what you have done with the fireplace too. And yes...I can definitely envision a white shabby gate like Donna's over it. I'm sure you will come up with something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color...I also like those frenchy tables you have..

    ReplyDelete